NavigationHome > Friends of Sundazed
Search for news
- Happy 60th Birthday to the Most Influential Recordings of All Time!!!! Bo Diddley!!!
- “The Throwaway Age” is featured in Major Motion Picture “Inherent Vice”
- The Paul Butterfield Blues Band and Stevie Ray Vaughan Honored w/ Hall of Fame Inductions
- On this date in 1963 the album “A Christmas Gift For You was released in the US.
- Remembering Doug Sahm…
- Blurt Magazine, showing some 5 STAR love for our new James Brown release!
- RIP Paul Revere…
- Remembering Otis Redding…
JOIN US ON FACEBOOK
Category Archives: Friends of Sundazed
On Saturday, October 29 at 1:00 PM, George Cameron, founding member of the Left Banke, will be visiting the Sundazed Music booth (B14 & B15) at the world-renowned WFMU Record Fair, at Manhattan’s Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., between … Continue reading
Mark down the dates of the WFMU 2011 Record Fair in New York City! Join us once again at the Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St, in splendidly autumnal Manhattan. The Sundazed staff will be there on Friday, October 28 … Continue reading
Jack Rabid of The Big Takeover magazine features the Left Banke performing live on his latest “Rabid in the Kennel” podcast: “This week/month on the “Rabid in the Kennel” sessions: it’s New York’s ’60s legends The Left Banke! Wow! Doing (live … Continue reading
The Left Banke, have two more shows scheduled this summer, including one on July 20 at Littlefield in Brooklyn and another on August 20 at Bearsville Theater in Woodstock, NY. Check out the Left Banke on Sundazed HERE!
Sundazed heroes, The New Mastersounds put on an awesome in-store warm-up performance at Grimey’s New & Preloved Music in Nashville yesterday! These photos just landed in our inbox. Thanks to Elena Hibbs for sharing them!
You gotta get out to get down: come join Sundazed recording artists The New Mastersounds for an in-store performance at Grimey’s in Nashville TONIGHT (5/4) at 6:00 PM CST! It will be the appetizer before their full-length show at The … Continue reading