NavigationHome > Friends of Sundazed
Search for news
- “The Throwaway Age” is featured in Major Motion Picture “Inherent Vice”
- The Paul Butterfield Blues Band and Stevie Ray Vaughan Honored w/ Hall of Fame Inductions
- On this date in 1963 the album “A Christmas Gift For You was released in the US.
- Remembering Doug Sahm…
- Blurt Magazine, showing some 5 STAR love for our new James Brown release!
- RIP Paul Revere…
- Remembering Otis Redding…
- The Great Don Rich would have been 73 today…
JOIN US ON FACEBOOK
Category Archives: Friends of Sundazed
Beloved midwest garage-rock kings and Sundazed recording artists the Trashmen will perform their FIRST-EVER New York-area shows, on October 23 at Southpaw in Brooklyn and October 24 at Maxwell’s in Hoboken.
Sundazed Music mourns the loss of our dear friend Shelby Singleton, who passed away at St. Thomas Hospital in Nashville on October 7 at the age of 77. Over the course of his five-decade career as a producer, promoter, A&R … Continue reading
Steve Ferguson, one-of-a-kind genre-bending guitarist and bandleader, passed away after a lengthy battle with cancer on October 7, 2009. As anyone fortunate enough to have seen him perform knows, Ferguson was a one-of-a-kind musical force, effortlessly merging divergent strains of … Continue reading
For 30 years, the primary discographical reference for U.S. surf music recordings from the genre’s “golden age” or “first wave.” At 248 pages, this edition documents hundreds of singles and albums, with dozens of illustrations of record labels, album jackets, … Continue reading
Stephen McParland is a well-known and well-respected figure in both the record collecting and musical research and documentation fields – an acknowledged worldwide expert on surf music and its related musical offshoots. Currently, Stephen operates California Music, incorporating CMusic Publishing … Continue reading