NavigationHome > Reviews
Search for news
- RIP, Michael Brown…
- Happy 60th Birthday to the Most Influential Recordings of All Time!!!! Bo Diddley!!!
- “The Throwaway Age” is featured in Major Motion Picture “Inherent Vice”
- The Paul Butterfield Blues Band and Stevie Ray Vaughan Honored w/ Hall of Fame Inductions
- On this date in 1963 the album “A Christmas Gift For You was released in the US.
- Remembering Doug Sahm…
- Blurt Magazine, showing some 5 STAR love for our new James Brown release!
- RIP Paul Revere…
JOIN US ON FACEBOOK
Category Archives: Reviews
Mark Sebastian’s January 16th performance at The Living Room in New York City has been reviewed in the March/April 2012 issue of Elmore Magazine: Mark Sebastian The Living Room New York, NY In his first hometown performance since the ’90s, … Continue reading
Jack Rabid of The Big Takeover magazine features the Left Banke performing live on his latest “Rabid in the Kennel” podcast: “This week/month on the “Rabid in the Kennel” sessions: it’s New York’s ’60s legends The Left Banke! Wow! Doing (live … Continue reading
Michael Fremer of Musicangle.com has written a wonderful review of our new Hollies 10 x7″ box set! Order your copy here!
Record Collector Magazine – June 2010 Panning for Silver
Record Collector Magazine “Quite apart from the scarcely believable audio quality of these recordings, it’s the sense of mutual respect which most impresses. The guitars of Skip Spence, Peter Lewis and Jerry Miller are subtle, spacious and unobtrusive on lambent … Continue reading